CIBC Mellon’s Commitment to Accessibility
CIBC Mellon is committed to making our company accessible to all individuals, including persons with disabilities. Our goal is to treat all individuals in a manner that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We continue to establish and maintain standards to ensure equal treatment and accessibility for all individuals. This is done in accordance with legislation, feedback from our employees and clients, and best practices.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, CIBC Mellon will continue to meet the needs of all individuals, including persons with disabilities by:
- Proactively preventing and removing barriers to accessibility
- Meeting accessibility requirements under the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR)
- Ensuring compliance with the Accessible Customer Service Standard
- Achieving compliance with the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Providing employees with resources, tools and training to achieve compliance with CIBC Mellon’s commitment to accessibility and legislation
- Ensuring information, including emergency procedures, are made available in an accessible format
- Developing and communicating feedback processes to respond to inquiries and suggestions
- Reviewing and updating policies and practices regularly to ensure CIBC Mellon’s commitment to accessibility
For more information on CIBC Mellon’s commitment to accessibility, please refer to CIBC Mellon's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Policy and Multi-Year Plan.
Any questions or concerns regarding accessibility can be directed to Corporate Affairs at CIBC Mellon. Accessible formats or communication supports are available upon request.
Contact Corporate Affairs
By Mail: CIBC Mellon Corporate Affairs, CIBC Mellon, 1 York Street, Suite 900, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0B6
By Phone: (416) 643-5000
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org