Canada's leader in asset servicing

Retiree Centre

Retiree Assistance

Important Notice

CIBC Mellon's offices will be closed Wednesday, July 1, 2015 for Canada Day. The offices will re-open on Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. local time.


Question: When will funds appear in my bank account since July 1st is a holiday?


Answer: Your payment is issued on the same payment date each month, but the actual date funds are deposited into your bank account can vary by institution. Please contact your financial institution to confirm the timing of direct deposits on non-business days.



This section of our website is dedicated to retirees receiving pension payments from their former employer’s pension plan, through CIBC Mellon.

If you have questions or require assistance, please read our frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have additional questions, please contact us for assistance.
font size:
How do I change my address? How do I deposit my pension payments directly into my Canadian bank account or make a change to my current banking information? What should I do if I did not receive my pension payment this month? Why has my net payment amount changed? How do you calculate the amount of tax withheld from my pension payment?
Retiree online inquiry Contact us by phone, fax or mail