Workbench Interactive Reporting: New, robust reporting tool offers speed and impact
As plan sponsors and asset managers prepare to meet calendar year-end disclosure requirements, they are also looking to share key portfolio metrics with investors, analysts and boards in a way that provides portfolio transparency in a clear, efficient and powerful format.
To meet these portfolio reporting needs, CIBC Mellon is pleased to highlight some recent enhancements to our Workbench information delivery tool. The “Interactive Reporting” feature in Workbench enables our clients to quickly and easily track key indicators as well as easily create, schedule and distribute data-rich and visually engaging asset and investment reports.
Extensive client feedback was incorporated into building and designing the new functionality and into making it user-friendly and intuitive. By selecting the Workbench view/export data menu and choosing the new “Interactive Viewing” option, you can easily apply a number of new features that will help you modify, enhance and personalize your various reports to suit your needs.
Clients logging onto Workbench will see a set of new toolbar icons that can guide them through the report authoring process. The end result: visually powerful, data-rich reports that are quick and easy to prepare.
New features of Workbench Interactive Reporting offer you the ability to:
- Build investment accounting/portfolio reports as unique as your own business.
- Customize various aspects of your report from titles/subtitles through to classifications, ranges and groupings.
- Build and display charts in common formats including bar, line, pie, and many others using grouped or summed data and drill-down into charts.
- Customize data using more than 30 available formulae to analyze information.
- Deliver your output in pdf, xls, csv, jpg, or tsv formats; even better, the report data is automatically sized and scaled to fit report output format.
- Schedule and distribute customized outputs at convenient times to match your business cycle.
- Save and share customized reports online.
At CIBC Mellon, we’re committed to continuously improving the products and services we deliver clients. Workbench Interactive Reporting is a powerful report-generation tool that can increase efficiency and deliver content to help management teams in asset analysis, strategy, investment planning and allocation.
By Darryl Horn, director, client integration solutions
For more information on the power of Workbench Interactive Reporting or to arrange a demonstration, please contact the CIBC Mellon Workbench support team at 1-888-439-2457, 416-643-5360 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact your CIBC Mellon relationship manager at 416-643-5000.
* * *
Trade Talk® is provided for general information purposes only and CIBC Mellon Global Securities Services Company, CIBC Mellon Trust Company, CIBC, The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and their affiliates make no representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. Readers should be aware the content of this publication should not be regarded as legal, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other professional advice nor is it intended for such use.
To print the entire newsletter, download PDF version.