eCharts is Performance & Risk Analytics’ sophisticated web-based graphics and reporting tool that helps you understand and communicate your portfolio performance and risk analysis against universe peer groups. eCharts provides easy access to your information with increased flexibility to drill down to underlying data.
An integrated and flexible graphical reporting solution:
- Seamless and direct data access provides up-to-date information without requiring data imports.
- The depth and breadth of data includes current and historical universe performance and risk statistics, custom time periods, fiscal year time periods and monthly or quarterly universes in any currency.
- Dynamic display of published and on-demand calculated results reflect performance and risk for portfolios against a backdrop of market indexes and Performance & Risk Analytics universes.
- Sophisticated charting functionality enables personalization of graphic and tabular views such as colours, fonts, labelling and calculation settings for viewing online, or for distributed formal publications.
- A streamlined user interface includes the ability to set user preferences, create “templates” for reuse and extensive data filtering capabilities.
- The ability to download results to file formats such as XLS and HTML. Graphs can be downloaded in image formats such as JPEG and BMP. Graphs and reports can be used with desktop publishing packages.
- Accessible through Workbench and other Performance & Risk Analytics products and services.
Information and resources at your fingertips:
- Extensive Help function for quick and easy answers to your questions.
- An online reference system provides index and universe descriptions for data, including links to other vendor websites for comparison purposes.