Investment Fund Services
Today’s marketplace is an environment of heightened risk, fierce competition and
margin compression. Investment fund companies are striving to increase portfolio
returns, enhance service quality and remain compliant with today’s regulations.
Among the challenges, you’re looking to:
- Maintain and improve operational accuracy
- Manage operational risk and monitor mandate compliance
- Determine when to make crucial investments in operations and technology
- Allocate your budget effectively across a growing range of products, services and delivery channels.
CIBC Mellon is working with investment fund companies just like yours to develop customized solutions that help you meet today’s challenges.
With CIBC Mellon, you can select from a broad range of services that help you meet your objectives:
- Cost and operating efficiencies
- Operational risk reduction and improved transparency
- Strong reporting and simplified business relationships
CIBC Mellon’s suite of solutions for investment fund companies includes:
CIBC Mellon is the leading custodian to the Canadian investment fund market. Our client base includes more than 60 investment fund companies across Canada, from start-ups to long-established firms.
Entrusting your asset administration functions to a valued provider with a proven track record means peace of mind. When you know that operations will run smoothly and cost-efficiently, you can focus on your core business-building activities. Less time on administration means more time for portfolio management, product development and placement through sales/marketing.
*Through our parent companies (CIBC and BNY Mellon)