Asset Servicing Centre
Who we serve
CIBC Mellon serves the needs of more than 1,200 custody clients, including pension funds, investment funds, insurance companies, foreign insurance trusts, governments, corporations, foundations and endowments with domestic and global assets, and financial institutions with clients who invest in Canada.
What we do
At CIBC Mellon, clients have access to world class technology and an extensive global custody network. Our industry knowledge and information systems speak to our history of strong service.
We provide securities settlement, safekeeping, entitlement processing and reporting, and the most sophisticated products available in Canada:
- Multicurrency accounting and reporting
- International securities lending, foreign exchange and cash management
- A single custody system for both domestic and international securities
- Award winning information delivery platform
- Global performance measurement and investment analytics
- Integrated online benefit payment system
Have a business challenge? CIBC Mellon can help.
- How can I improve the governance process for my fund?
- How can I manage my pension payroll data more effectively?
- How can I reduce the costs associated with trading out of one securities portfolio into another?
- How can I offset custody costs and other administrative expenses, or increase the total return of my portfolio?
- Can you help me understand the performance of my portfolio during fluctuating periods, as well as portfolio risk and diversification?