Total compensation. Recognition. Work-life programs.
Our total rewards program enriches the employee experience. In addition to working in a dynamic environment, our employees receive a comprehensive total rewards package in exchange for their time, talents and contributions.
- Pay for performance based compensation programs.
- Flexible Benefits Program which offers three options to meet the diverse needs of employees and a Health Care Spending Account to provide greater flexibility.
- Company-paid pension plan to supplement your retirement savings.
- Matched Group RRSP to help build your financial security.
We offer a broad range of programs focusing on the overall well-being of our employees. On top of our competitive compensation and benefits, CIBC Mellon offers several programs to support our employees’ work and life priorities.
- Postcard Recognition Program and Peers’ Choice Awards. These peer-to-peer programs provide employees with a meaningful way to recognize their colleagues when they demonstrate our values.
- Employee Service Awards. Employees are recognized for their ongoing commitment and dedication to CIBC Mellon.
- Presidents’ Leadership Award. Each year, one CIBC Mellon employee is recognized for consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership qualities and contributing in a way that inspires and motivates others.
- Emergency Back-up Childcare. Parents have access to last-minute care for their children in the case of an emergency - employees receive five paid emergency backup childcare days per calendar year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In addition to one-on-one confidential counselling delivered through our EAP, we also offer work-life solutions and wellbeing services that provide consultations, resources, support, advice and coaching on a full range of issues faced by individuals and families.
- LifeSpeak Program. In partnership with LifeSpeak Inc., we provide access to acclaimed experts to assist employees in better managing the demands of both their personal and professional lives.
- Group Home and Auto Insurance. Employees receive discounted rates on home and auto insurance.
In 2011, more than 1,100 recognition postcards were given to employees from their peers in celebration of their efforts to live our corporate values.
In fiscal 2011, 25 employees were recipients of the Peers' Choice awards based on their outstanding work on special projects and improving efficiencies within the company.
In 2011, 277 employees received Service Recognition Awards for their commitment to CIBC Mellon.